All Good Things Must Come to An End

Recently, my job has been changed. Since I've now toured all four different plate boundaries, my recent project has been completed as I turned in all of my entries to Environment Magazine.

Now, since many are interested at the status of the areas hit by the recent earthquake/tsunami, I will be staying in Japan. I'm now reporting about my experiences in these cities and the people who survived the horrible incident, but I'm so busy between writing magazine articles and volunteering under the Red Cross foundation, that I no longer have time to update this blog!

So, as always, another good thing comes to an end.
But, helping in the wake of destruction, I have to to realize the positive impact that my help has given other people.

So help. Donate. Learn more science. Become a plates expert.

Because, in the end, it will domino into something great. Involvement in the earth is involvement in the greater good of the human race.

Signing off,
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment